Thursday, April 20, 2006

Birthday Celebration a Bust

Poor Frances...she wanted to go to Black Angus for dinner on her birthday on Tuesday. So we all loaded up and made our way into the restaurant about 5:30pm, didn't even get to our seats before Gillian promptly threw up all over Cris. We thought maybe she just got choked on her slober, so he brought her to the table and put her into her high chair whereby after about 20 minutes, she proceeded to up chuck all over the table. Needless to say, we had to ask for our food to go. Since it was prime rib and steaks, (we had a coupon thingy for a meal for two for some cheap price), we had to wait a little while for everything to be prepared. We did get to sign Happy Birthday to Frances, and she got a free brownie covered with ice cream to eat while we waited on dinner. Anyway, Gillian continued to throw up in the car all the way home with Frances catching what she could in Gillian's blankie. The child will not go to sleep without a blanket in her hands. She's not attached to any teddies or toys, just her blankie.

Well guess what...last night Cris was tossing his cookies right and left, then Frances started up about 3:30 this morning and then Erin joined them at right about 7:00 am. Oh my...Nathan is due I'm sure by the afternoon. I'm just hoping that I will stay healthy and not get this bug. Frances is supposed to go to FFA State Convention from Saturday through Tuesday and I am supposed to drive her and 4 other students on Saturday morning. I hope I'm not ill too by then. Looks like this one is a 24 hour bug, cause Gillian is fine now. Nothing like keeping it all in the family right?

I felt so bad for Frances, but at least she still got a good meal even if she had to eat it at home.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, hope you are all feeling better soon and that mom stays healthy.9