Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 Updates

I was remiss this year in sending out Christmas cards or any kind of greeting whatsoever. Of course, the year I don't get around to it, is the year that everyone we know sends holiday greetings! So for those of you who diligently check this site for family updates, then here's wishing you ALL a very Happy New Year!

2009 will prove to be even busier than usual as Frances is graduating from high school this summer and will be taking off for Alaska for a few weeks to travel with friends before she starts college in the fall. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born? Eighteen years pass so quickly. Thankfully I will still have Erin, Nathan, and Gillian to keep me just as busy while Frances is off spreading her wings...(sigh).

Erin is getting ready to move into high school this coming fall. The challenge for Cris and I will be to remain patient with the school district while they "try" to convince us that they know what is better for our child in terms of educational placement. This discussion will soon take place in March so we are preparing for serious negotiations...to be continued.

No comments: