Frances' Freshman Picture. Had trouble uploading it and I can't seem to adjust the size, but at least you get the idea. Isn't she beautiful? I'm her mom so of course, I'm very biased.
Chrissie & I are really enjoying your blog. It is wonderful to get your news and see all the children, (what am I saying Frances looks so grown-up!)
We're passing through southern CA in January sorry we can't get to see you this time we are taking a trip around the world. So this is our opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and every happiness in the new year. Love from us both
2 comments:
She *is* beautiful, thanks for posting this! I'll bet Cris has pulled out all his guns and is keeping them handy these days, lol!
Chrissie & I are really enjoying your blog. It is wonderful to get your news and see all the children, (what am I saying Frances looks so grown-up!)
We're passing through southern CA in January sorry we can't get to see you this time we are taking a trip around the world. So this is our opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and every happiness in the new year.
Love from us both
Post a Comment