It's the long 4th of July weekend and I can't wait for it start! We are BBQing with some friends from my work and a couple from Cris' work too. Should be a fun fun weekend. Hopefully Ilona will invite a few of her aupair friends and that will make for a great party on Sunday. Cosmos for the adults and Smores for the kids. Yummo. Burgers and hot dogs, salad, and dessert.
I think we are close to making our final selection for our next AuPair. I interviewed Silje (pronounced Sil - Ya) from Norway today and she is so sweet and seems mature and dependable. I'm hopeful that she will say she wants to join us in September for a year. She'll be 19 years old in December, just a few months younger than Frances.
Have wonderful 4th of July everyone. God Bless the United States of America!



No comments:
Post a Comment