Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Few Photos From Gillian's 1st B-day Party

Oh yeah!! I can count now!! Let's see I think I'm ONE today, but just in case, I'll add a few more for good measure.

Gillian's spread for her guests

An up close shot of all the ethnic Filippino foods. I made the Pancit (yahoo...nobody could tell I made it, everyone thought Grandma made it...now that says alot being that it was only my second try ever!!)

Gillian didn't need much help with her stawberry shortcake!!

We had lots and lots of family and friends in attendance. I think my last count was 26 people total. Gillian had so much fun, she loved all the attention she received on this special day.

We have more photos but we took them using a special store bought camera that adds the 1st birthday tags. We put the cameras out and asked people to just take shots as they felt the urge, so we hope we got some good ones. Still haven't gotten those developed yet, hopefully I will get to it before Gillian graduates from high school!

No comments: