Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ballerina Beauty


These are photos taken in June the day before Erin's dance recital at the Santa Clara Convention Center. She performed on stage in front of about 300 people.



















Erin is the queen of makeup artistry. Everything had to be just right. On the day of the recital her hair was actually in a bun. This photo was taken the morning prior to the recital. We were on our way to the dance studio to have group photos taken with her class.

2 comments:

Marci said...

These are all great pictures of the kids and I think they all really capture the essence of their particular ages very well! I'm so glad you posted them.

Erin in her ballet costume makes me think of her and Laura dancing at my grandma's house on 4th of July when we visited CA last.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Donna,

Its Lauren. The Bobbitts would just like to say hey. I can't believe how grown up Erin is. Its amazing. We hope that you are all doing great and take care.

Love,

Lauren