Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Funny None the Less
This is probably too much information, but funny none the less. Yesterday I was in my office with my handy dandy double whamy breast pump and all of a sudden I hear this loud noise just outside my window. Now mind you I work on the second floor of my building so needless to say I was quite surprised to see a cherry picker with people in it with mops and and window cleaning supplies. Thankfully I have blinds on my windows, but they were just slightly open, doubful you could see in unless you were really trying, but...one never knows (I've never been hanging on the side of a building trying to wash windows). Well I just about passed out because here I am pumping away and these people are cleaning the windows to the office next to mine. I just about fall out of my chair onto the floor and try to crouch my way under my desk so as not to be seen with my "attributes" literally hanging out. I only had a minute of so left before I was finished, but thinking about the potential embarassment just made me want to melt into the floor. Needless to say, I figured one minute less of pump time wouldn't hurt my supply to dramatically, so I quickly tidied up and acted like I had been working all along. Whew!!! Too close for comfort!!



1 comment:
Wow. I can't believe how much your kids are growing. Time is passing too quick. I am so glad that I am such a big part in your families life. I get to see you all at least once a week.
Keep them coming......
Post a Comment